Passengers are protected from the moment they step aboard a vehicle with CASPR Transit – a system designed to provide active, continuous, no-touch vehicle-wide disinfection. CASPR Transit is an air and surface puriﬁcation unit speciﬁcally designed for buses and trains of all types – two environments where odors, viruses and bacteria are historically difﬁcult to control. Safe for all occupied spaces, CASPR works actively and continuously to reduce pathogens and odor in the air and on all surfaces of public transit vehicles. Save budget by reducing manual labour such as fogging, wipe-downs and related disinfection consumables. CASPR Transit also reduces staff absenteeism so your workforce can remain strong year round.
- Proven 99.96% effective against viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria, mold
- Easy installation, plug and play operation
- Scientiﬁcally proven 100% safe and non-toxic
CONTINUOUS PROTECTION FOR
ALL PASSENGERS, NO MATTER THE VEHICLE
PUBLIC TRANSIT &
CASPR Transit is specifically designed for buses and trains of all types – two environments where odors, viruses and bacteria are historically difficult to control.
Easily installed, CASPR works actively and continuously to reduce pathogens and odor in the air and on all surfaces of public transit vehicles.
WHY CASPR TRANSIT FOR YOUR FLEET?
Many reasons. Here are just two of them.
After a full day of ridership on a single public bus, light rail vehicle or passenger train, there can be millions of microbial colonies living on the vehicle’s surfaces.
Studies show that 2 out of 5 people choose to use public transit despite feeling sick.
Source: Vital Vio
• Proven 99.96% effective against viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria and mold
• Effective against odors, VOCs, and smoke
• Easy, discreet installation, silent operation
• Reduces manual sanitization labour and consumables (fogging chemicals, wipe-down measures, etc.)
• Low maintenance, minimal cleaning
• Safe, non-toxic
• Visually appealing – Passengers can see the unit in action
• 50 to 200 square feet of coverage per unit